Friday, January 15, 2010

Blister On Baby Penis My Baby Has A Blister On His Penis?

My baby has a blister on his penis? - blister on baby penis

It is the circumcision, but still the skin over the upper edge of the penis, so please go over the diapers and clean. Well, today I've something like a blister on the skin booster. I called the doctor and I was always told that it was not raised to be good, but now stands, I called back on or bring into the emergency room? If this happens to you someone else?

2 comments:

jason's mommy said...

I think it was have a bit dirty and infected. Probably just trying to keep the area clean and dry, and retain the skin. Neosporin have a piece of him.

I'm sure the doctor will be able to assist with any concerns.

Mrs Cleavers hairless beaver said...

Im not sure if I am in the emergency room. If the doctor can in the morning or something I could expect. More I wouldnt expect tomorrow though.
Honestly no idea what could be. Follow your instincts and what the doctor suggests
Good luck!

Post a Comment